Mobile tablet apps bring paperless data capture to your sites
Streamline data entry, monitoring, and more by empowering sites to collect data electronically and sync it to your EDC all without a single sheet of paper.
Streamline your workflow and empower researchers with more control over data, timelines, and cost
Capture source data quickly, online or offline
Medrio DDC makes data collection easy in-clinic or in the field.
Ensure data quality and patient safety
Real-time notifications surface problems with data collection and patient safety so you can be proactive.
Make clinical trial monitoring more efficient
Eliminate source data verification and the need to print, store, and transport paper.
See how Medrio DDC works for your industry
Ensure data quality and partner collaboration with real-time notifications.
- Reduce on-site monitoring visits and SDV costs.
- Utilize real-time reporting to track site compliance and trial success.
- Share data instantly and improve collaboration with real-time data access.
Accelerate the time to database lock with real-time data entry.
- Easy access to every form for every participant in every study with subject- and event-based navigation.
- Reduce on-site monitoring visits and reduce SDV costs.
- Share data instantly and improve collaboration with real-time data access
Streamline your workflow with more control over data, timelines, and cost.
- Quickly switch between studies and have every subject at your fingertips.
- Use smarter forms to calculate values, skip unnecessary fields, and trigger notifications.
- Secured source data, backed up and behind passwords instead of in a file cabinet.
Animal Health studies have unique challenges that traditional human-focused trials systems are not designed to support.
- Tabular multiple-subject data entry. Variable grids allow your most-used charts to go digital.
- Offline capabilities using robust tablets: work anywhere, anytime.
- Collect owner assessments online, integrate VeDDRA dictionary coding, conduct randomization, etc.