The eClinical industry is finally starting to reckon with some of the inefficiencies that have unnecessarily extended timelines and stretched budgets in clinical research. Sponsors and CROs have confronted these challenges throughout their clinical trials:
Lengthy and Expensive Study Build
– Many systems require researchers to either surrender the build of their database to their eClinical vendor, spend budget on external programmers, or undergo cumbersome training before they’re able to do their own build.
Complicated Mid-Study Changes
– Mid-study changes are often impossible without reaching out to the vendor or taking the entire study offline.
Delayed Access to Data
– With traditional data collection, access to data can take days, weeks, or even months, forcing researchers to make decisions on longer timelines and without a full picture.
Data Entry and Transcription Errors
– Even with electronic data capture, many studies still depend on paper for source data capture, informed consent, monitoring, and more, leading to major inefficiencies and data quality issues.
Inflexible and Costly Training
– Researchers are often forced to adhere to a strict, vendor-defined training regimen that’s not aligned with their needs or timelines.
When all is said and done, study build, monitoring, and other processes can add months to the length of a clinical trial. Given the strict timeline demands of clinical trials today, this is simply unacceptable.
Medrio was purpose-built to eliminate these inefficiencies. We’re one of few providers, even today, with the built-in, cutting-edge flexibility that empowers you to conduct data management quickly and easily.
Study Build In Under 3 weeks
– Users can build their studies themselves using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, eliminating the need for any programming or outsourcing and drastically reducing study build time.
Mid-Study Changes On The Fly
– Users can take full ownership of the mid-study change process and make changes with a few clicks of a mouse. They don’t have to reach out to us, and they don’t have to take their study offline.
Real-Time Access to Data
– Instant visibility to study data – from anywhere and at any time – enables better decisions and shorter timelines.
Better Data, Faster
– Medrio’s eSource suite includes direct data capture, eConsent, and ePRO platforms, all of which feed data seamlessly into our EDC. These platforms enable real-time data sharing and improve data quality, patient comprehension, monitoring, and more.
Flexible Training Options
– Our eLearning platform reduces the need for in-person training and the planning, scheduling, and logistics that come with it.