In 2005, we set out to move Electronic Data Capture (EDC) to the cloud, and have been revolutionizing data collection ever since. Before that – and in many cases, still to this day – EDC users depended upon a custom database and high-priced programmers to build forms. Our platform frees up resources to keep you in control of timelines and costs. With a record of success spanning more than a decade, we offer users both the stability of a legacy EDC system and the cutting-edge functionality that today’s clinical trials demand.
Simplicity, Flexibility, and Independence
- Make mid-study changes quickly and easily, without taking your study offline or relying on technical support, and test them out before deploying to your sites.
- Accelerate your processes with an intuitive and easy-to-use system.
- Focus on your study – not managing complex software and expensive and confusing contracts. We offer transparent pricing that is easy to understand and comes with industry-leading training and support.
Set Up Studies in Days, Not Months
- Speed: Build studies rapidly with our simple and intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Control: Build studies and make mid-study changes according to your needs and on your schedule—without relying on programming or external contractors.
- Access: View data in real-time for review, analysis, and collaboration with partners.
Cloud-Based Software Eliminates Headaches
- Simplify and standardize the data collection process across a variety of devices from multiple locations. You can eliminate paper from the process, giving you the option to lower costs by monitoring source data remotely.
- Integrate with CTMS, RBM, SAE databases, and other systems with free APIs.
- Monitor more effectively with real-time data availability and alerts for SAEs and out-of-range values.