Medrio for Diagnostic Studies
Medrio has proven success with diagnostics studies. We give you unprecedented speed and flexibility in building your study, without compromising on features or functionality. Having worked with some of the largest and most innovative diagnostics companies across the globe, Medrio knows how to address your specific needs such as blinding, bulk upload of external data, and analysis tools to provide a platform tailor-made for straightforward diagnostic protocols.
Set up studies in days, not months
- Speed: Build studies rapidly with our simple and intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Control: Build studies and make mid-study changes according to your needs and on your schedule—without relying on programming or external contractors
- Access: View data in real time for review, analysis, and collaboration with partners
Make the complex, simple
- Upload large external data sets in bulk and automate your workflow
- Regulatory compliance (GCP, 21 CFR, Annex 11, and more) built into the system to ensure the safe handling and storage of clinical data
- Medrio customer support is available 24x7x365
Simple, subscription-based pricing with no upfront cost
- All-in pricing with no surprises: No fees for setup, mid-study changes, support, or hardware
- Transparent, flat pricing offers much lower total cost of ownership than legacy vendors—no need to manage costly programmers or outside consultants
- Add an unlimited number of additional sites at no extra cost
Medrio is a leading healthcare technology company providing eClinical solutions including EDC, eSource, and ePRO for clinical research. Founded in 2005, the company’s cloud-based software platform and mobile suite of products deliver fast, flexible, and easy-to-use tools for the collection and management of clinical data and patient reported outcome responses. Study sponsors and contract research organizations have used Medrio extensively across drug, device, diagnostic, and animal health trials. Medrio has extensive experience in all study phases and leads the market in early-phase trials. The company serves over 500 customers globally, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in numerous domestic and international locations.
For more information, please visit www.medrio.com.