Medrio Direct Data Capture
Empower CPUs with better data quality, shorter timelines, and lower costs.
During clinical trials, you’re expected to do more with less. But as site staff get squeezed, patient satisfaction and data quality suffer. By entering source data electronically with Medrio Direct Data Capture (DDC), you have the power to maximize data quality, ensure patient safety, reduce costs, and simplify the monitoring process – all on an easy-to-use tablet application seamlessly integrated with our EDC. The result: you can enable your study sponsors to arrive more quickly at crucial go/no-go decisions.
Clean data with fewer delays
• Reduce data transcription errors by 90% by syncing data directly to EDC
• Provide real-time visibility into data so that stakeholders can respond to queries immediately
• Get alerted to data entry errors fast with real-time edit checks
30% reduction in overall costs
• Remove nearly all source data verification from your process
• Reduce costs associated with on-site monitoring visits by sharing data remotely in real time
• Eliminate costly delays and get studies done faster
A system that’s proven, reliable, and compliant
• The FDA, EMA, and other major regulators have shown strong support for DDC in clinical trials.
• Organizations have used Medrio DDC in hundreds of live studies, from early phase oncology to animal health.
• Medrio is the market leader in eClinical technology for early phase clinical research.
Medrio is the leading provider of eClinical technology for early-phase pharma, device, and diagnostics clinical trials. Founded in 2005, the company’s cloud-based EDC, eSource, eConsent, and ePRO solutions deliver fast, flexible, and easy-to-use tools for the collection and management of clinical data and patient reported outcome responses. Study sponsors and contract research organizations have used Medrio extensively in clinical trials across a wide array of therapeutic areas, with notable success in oncology, infectious disease, and more. Medrio has extensive experience in all study phases and leads the market in early-phase trials. The company serves over 500 customers globally, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in numerous domestic and international locations.
To learn more about Medrio DDC and how it streamlines workflows at CPUs, please contact us for a demonstration.