Comparing Medrio to Legacy EDC Platforms
In 2005, Medrio set out to move electronic data capture (EDC) in clinical trials to the cloud, and has been revolutionizing data collection ever since. Before that – and in many cases, still to this day – EDC users depended upon a custom database and high-priced programmers to build forms. Medrio’s platform frees up resources to keep you in control of timelines and costs. With a record of success spanning more than a decade, Medrio offers users both the stability of a legacy EDC system and the cutting-edge functionality that today’s clinical trials demand.
Simplicity, Flexibility, and Independence
- Make mid-study changes quickly and easily, without taking your study offline or relying on technical support, and test them out before deploying to your sites.
- Accelerate your processes with an intuitive and easy-to-use system.
- Focus on your study – not managing complex software and expensive and confusing contracts. Our pricing is transparent and easy to understand and comes with industry-leading training and support.
Set up studies in days, not months
- Speed: Build studies rapidly with our simple and intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Control: Build studies and make mid-study changes according to your needs and on your schedule—without relying on programming or external contractors.
- Access: View data in real time for review, analysis, and collaboration with partners.
Cloud-based software eliminates headaches
- Simplify and standardize the data collection process across a variety of devices from multiple locations. You can eliminate paper from the process, giving you the option to lower costs by monitoring source data remotely.
- Integrate with CTMS, RBM, SAE databases, and other systems with free APIs.
- Monitor more effectively with real-time data availability and alerts for SAEs and out-of-range values.
Medrio is a leading healthcare technology company providing eClinical solutions including EDC, eSource, and ePRO for clinical research. Founded in 2005, the company’s cloud-based software platform and mobile suite of products deliver fast, flexible, and easy-to-use tools for the collection and management of clinical data and patient reported outcome responses. Study sponsors and contract research organizations have used Medrio extensively across drug, device, diagnostic, and animal health trials. Medrio has extensive experience in all study phases and leads the market in early-phase trials. The company serves over 500 customers globally, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in numerous domestic and international locations.
For more information, please visit www.medrio.com.